Om mig

Mitt foto
A thought, a word, a picture

söndag 4 november 2012

Vacation to mums grandma!

Well, it all started with this!!

It's not easy to pose with this crap on the head!

I think I looked better then Barbro and....

Allie

North of Gävle we start to found SNOW! :) But then it rained away.

I got cheese every morning from "grandpa"

And tons love!

Saturday mum and I went up the mountain Hoverberget.

It was a beautiful view!

Of course I climbed all the stairs up to join mum.


After that it was MY time.. Down to the forrest!

In an old fireplace I found THE stick!! It was yummie and funny!


And mum stopped all the time for a pics.. of course!

C'mon mum...  Hurry!!

Catch me on picture ain't so easy all the time! ;-)

More nature from mom....

Had a smaller break before...

WEEEEtime!!!!


Oh! Wait... Whats this!?

What!? I'm smelling over here!

Wonder where that blu dot is that mum say we have to follow... Hmm....

Back where we started!

The tower we went up on earlier.


This is mums cousins daughter and I. We had same kind of humor!

Then it was slow it down... I thought it was boring so...

I played ET....

Jesus and...

Mother Theresa... Did it work?

Porridge for brekkie! I just love mums grandma!!

Love you!

Love you!

Love me!

Break on our way back!

Well.. I can let it flow as well! Hrmpf!

Grandpa and I

Mum always stops att beautiful places when we are on the road!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar